The challenging work of leaders is to attract and engage talented people, invest in and coach their development, and support them to enable change, innovate and solve problems.
This is the path to sustainable growth and success in any industry – no less in healthcare – as well as personal satisfaction and engagement.
- If you would like to influence more people and become a more successful change agent……
- If you would you like to further develop your leadership skills…..
- If you would like to take advantage of opportunities to lead and want to know more about how to do that…….
- If you would like to be better prepared to develop and support more leadership in your team……
We can arrange an interactive workshop that will define:
- Why leadership is so important in healthcare practice today.
- Why each one of us is a leader with an important mandate.
- Why each one of us has the ability to improve our leadership skills.
The workshop will:
- Provide participants with an award-winning and evidence-based leadership model that every leader in any role can use.
- Identify the 5 key evidence-based leadership practices that successful leaders use everyday.
- Assist participants to Model the way, Inspire shared vision, Challenge the process, Enable others to act, Encourage the heart (per Kouzes & Posner’s The Leadership Challenge, 2007).
- Provide each leader with a personalized Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) to get started immediately to actively improve leadership skills.
- Examine the commitments and behaviours that leaders can use as the foundation of leadership practice.
- Explore the current context and opportunity for leadership in healthcare practice today.